Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Day 1 - She-She

I was extremely nervous to weigh in this morning after all the junk I had eaten the past few weeks. When I began Atkins on Oct 16, 2012, I weighed in at 229.3. When I stopped Atkins on Dec 3. 2012, I weighed in at 219.8. I knew it would be a good day if I magically, somehow kept off at least SOME of the weight I had lost during my first 2 weeks. But I knew that was a long shot.....

I jumped on the scale and magically... the scale was on my side! I clocked in at 228.7. I had gained quite a bit during the holidays, but not quite everything I had lost! It was a major success in my book!

A post about the details of Atkins will come later.... but for now, here is what my day will look like.

Day 1 meal plan:

Breakfast: 

3 eggs, scrambled with 2 TBS soy milk, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper cooked with 1/4C bell pepper and 1oz Mozzarella

Snack: 

3 small chocolate bears and 2 small peanut butter cups (I know it's cheating, but I can't stand the thought of throwing them out)

Lunch: 

2 slices of ham
1 celery stalk and 10 black olives with ranch dip

Dinner:

Steak
sauteed spinach with lemon-butter sauce
Greek salad with kalamata olives, red onion, 1/2 tomato and Greek vinaigrette

Snack:

Atkins Peanut Butter Cups

Total NC (Net Carbs): 21.6 (not counting the chocolate)


No comments:

Post a Comment