Thursday, January 3, 2013

Day 2 and 3 - S

So yesterday was a nightmare-ish day. My kids were out of control, especially the 18-month old. I was super busy running all over town delivering things and picking up things and such. My husband got rejected from what could have been a really great job opportunity close to home. But all is well. It's a new day, and so far... not a bad one! Here's what my food intake looked like yesterday:

Breakfast:

Atkins Bar - Chocolate Peanut Butter

Lunch:

Shrimp cockail
Colby cheese
Atkins Bar - Chocolate Chip Granola

Dinner:

Ranch Chicken baked with cheesy broccoli
See recipe here Note: I did not use stuffing, obviously. And we were out of bacon, so that was omitted. But it was still delicious, baked for 40 minutes just because I don't trust chicken, added extra cheese.
Greek Salad

Snack:

Atkins Vanilla Shake
Atkins Nut Fudge Brownie Bar

Total NC:  26.6

Normally you're only supposed to consume no more than 2 bars/shakes per day, but like I said... it was a rough day. I hadn't had a lot to eat, and I was at a maximum stress level. At least I didn't turn to the bag of chips or bowl of candy, right?!

I haven't weighed myself yet today, but yesterday's weight, I clocked in at 226.6.

Here's today's meal plan:

Breakfast:

Chocolate Chip Granola Bar

Lunch:

Shrimp Cocktail
10 Black Olives
Green pepper strips
ranch dip
cheddar cheese

Dinner:

Steak with sauteed spinach and tomatoes

Snack:

Bar or Shake

Total NC: 20.9

And I've decided to join a friend's Biggest Loser challenge. Take a look... it's pretty awesome.

I promise I will get to the basics of Atkins soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment